York: Constantine House, spotlights

So, I decided to spotlight ppl in my house, mostly because they are freakin' hilarious. I won't use their names, just in case... lol

So one of them is a Welshman... from Wales. He is hilarious and is always saying crazy things and sometimes mocking British people and how they travel to warm places and act like loud British ppl and get burned to a crisp. Not only that, he looks like Wolverine. I didn't realize it until a couple weeks ago I was walking down the street and thought to myself "that guy is hot, he looks like wolverine." Then I was shocked off my feet when wolverine said hi. Later that night, turns out, my housemate from Wales was like "Was that you?" and I was like (in my head) "You are wolverine... amazing. I live with Wolverine.)" Anyway...

Then there is this girl from Belgium. She is also very funny. She has crazy short hair that goes all over the place and she rolls her own cigarettes. She is working on her 3rd masters degree (that's right mom, got you beat), and her second MA in stained glass conservation. She is also hilarious. The two of them together are the best. Sometimes I run into them in the evenings when I'm on my way home from campus sitting on the stoop, smoking and poking fun at each other. The Welshman loves comic books and we make fun of Spiderman and he protests... as it turns out, Wolverine is one of his heroes. Mostly I just sit and watch and laugh hysterically as the Belgian pokes fun at everything the Welshman says. It's fun. It's cool being the cool nerdy ppl... haha, we get feeling a little uppity not being the nerds of the nerds... even though we are all nerds...

No comments: